Disney Heroes: Battle Mode is a new mobile game, thanks to the collaboration between Disney and PerBlue. Vaguely reminiscent of the popular old Kingdom Hearts video games, Disney Heroes has already attracted a large following. However, one of the most commonly asked questions is which Disney characters they have included. In its beta stage, they plan to add more Disney characters, read on to find out which ones are in the game now.
Characters They Have Already Included
Some of the characters you can expect to see in Disney Heroes: Battle Mode include:
- Mike & Sully from Monsters, Inc.
- Incredible, Elastigirl, Dash, Violet, Jack-Jack, and Frozone from The Incredibles
- Mickey Mouse
- Ralph, Vanellope, Fix-it-Felix, and Calhoun from Wreck-It-Ralph
- Jack Sparrow, Barbosa, and Tia Dalma from Pirates of the Caribbean
- Yax, Finnick, Chief Bogo Nick Wilde, and Officer Judy Hopps from Zootopia
- Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Emperor Zurg, and Rex from Toy Story
- Wall-E and Eve from Wall-E
- Kevin Flynn from Tron
- Jack Skellington, and Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas
Who Will They Release Next?
The opening graphics when players first enter the game hints at characters who might be coming soon – or, at least, will eventually be in the game. These characters include Aladdin, Maleficent, and Stitch.
It does appear that the developers like to release batches of characters from the same movie. This means you may be able to find Aladdin and Jasmine at some time in the future. If the release Maleficent, perhaps we will also see Princess Aurora. With Stitch we may be able to get Lilo.
If one of the Disney characters you hoped to see in the game hasn’t already been introduced, don’t fret. The developers of Disney Heroes: Battle Mode are continuously adding new characters to the game. There are still high hopes players will find many beloved characters end up in the game for play.